- Our Positions
Set up and run mills and lathes.
10 hour shifts: Monday – Thursday
Shifts 1 and 2.
- In process inspections using proper inspection equipment
- Read blueprints / general machining knowledge
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to regularly lift 25+ pounds
- Good attendance, clean and safe work habits
- Edit programs
- Offsetting of machine programs
- Mazatrol / Fanuc Controllers
- 2+ years of experience or related schooling
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance and 401k
- Wage determined on employment
We are hiring machinists and machine operators. If you are interested in these positions, please contact us directly or through the form below.
Contact Us Directly